- Cotton woven fabric
- Wrap Carrier suitable to be worn from newborn and during all your babywearing period
- Suitable for front carry, breastfeeding position, hip carry, and back carry
- Suitable for mom and dad both!
- Supports anatomical / orthopedic positions that contribute to the proper development of the baby's hips
- Provides full support of the back, the head and the baby's neck
- Made in Greece – Member of Baby Carrier Industry Alliance (BCIA)
- Washable in 30°. Use liquid laundry detergent and no softener. Requires low speed spin. Tumble drying is not recommended
- Includes instructions and full after sales support if needed
The “ΜyRockinBaby” wrap is available in Size 6 (4.6m) but we can make for you your own size wrap, in order to fit you properly.
Which size should I choose? You can choose also between size No 5 (4.2m), No 6 (4.6m) and No 7 (5.2m). To pick the best size, it is up to a few aspects – your height, upper body width and even the breast size can play a role in it (however, the baby's body size is the least significant, you won’t probably need to purchase a bigger size when your child gets bigger later on).
With the following set up we will try to give you some useful help to choose the best size:
Choose the No 5 (4.2m) wrap if:
- you are shorter than 170cm and your size is 38 or below
Choose the No 6 (4.6m) wrap if:
- you are taller than 170cm and your size is 40 or 42
Choose the No 7 (5.2m) wrap if:
- you are taller than 178cm and your size is 44 or larger
Please, look at all the photos of the product as the accuracy of the colors may differ from reality (to the minimum) and from screen to screen